Your initial communication to us means that you understand and agree with the Terms of Service and that:
• Your e-mail does not create an attorney-client relationship nor does it constitute an attorney-client communication;
• No attorney-client relationship arises by use of this site or by virtue of a telephone conversation, e-mail, letter, or facsimile;
• A communication to us in any form does not contractually obligate us to represent you nor does it create an attorney-client relationship or form a basis to assert a conflict of interest; and,
• If you are not a current client, your communication will not be protected by attorney-client privilege.
If you agree to and accept the foregoing terms and the Terms of Service and want to inquire about legal representation, e-mail us at ******@hunsuckerlawfirm.com, where ******* equals inquiry.
DO NOT PROVIDE PRIVILEGED INFORMATION IN YOUR INITIAL COMMUNICATION OR BEFORE WE REQUEST IT FROM YOU.
In your e-mail, please provide the following personal information: (1) full name, (2) date of birth, (3) business or current employment (name, address, and telephone number of company and your position), (4) current residential address (mailing and physical if different), and, (5) landline and cellular telephone number (and best times to contact you on each). We will not share the foregoing personal information with any person or entity.
Tell us, in a few nonprivileged words, whether you are seeking representation in a pending or contemplated lawsuit or transaction and the general nature of the representation. To preliminarily screen for conflicts, tell us the name and address of (1) the parties on the other side of the lawsuit or transaction, (2) the other lawyers involved, and (3) the main witnesses.
If you are too busy to provide the requested information, we are too busy to represent you.
* Subject to Terms of Service/Required Disclaimer.